AMT is seeking an entry-level ACCOUNTING CLERK to join our Rockville, Maryland office. The successful candidate will assist the accounting department in a variety of functions. He or she must have excellent computer skills including spreadsheet applications, superior attention to detail, and strong mathematical skills and accuracy.
- Enter employee expense information and credit card reconciliation data.
- Enter employee time sheet data weekly.
- Prepare backup for invoices or other reported information as requested.
- Calculate, print, mail, post and file invoices for assigned billing.
- Aid in entry and processing of cash receipts.
- Perform scanning and filing for the accounting department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous data entry experience preferred.
- Position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Possess working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office products.
- Position requires a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and handle multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision.
- Experience with A/E/C firms.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for significant challenges, rewards and growth.