AMT is growing and is seeking an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to provide administrative support for our Frederick, Maryland office. This position offers full benefits and pay rate commensurate with previous experience and education. Eligible candidates will have a minimum of one year of experience in a professional work environment and familiarity with general administrative procedures. Higher-level education in an accredited college will be considered as meeting the experience requirement. Candidates must be self-starting, highly motivated professionals with strong attention to detail, follow through, and organizational skills. Ability to manage workload, responsibilities, prioritize tasks, multi-task, resolve problems, and work well independently after brief explanation is essential. Candidates may be required to work additional hours to meet contract and project deadlines.
- Develop and maintain personnel certifications database.
- Data entry of inspectors’ weekly time and expense reports.
- Prepare, compose and proof read office correspondence
- Maintain office and electronic file storage
- Answer phones and handle telephone inquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Participate in marketing activities as needed
- Task order preparation for client service requests
- Assist with invoice preparations and reviews for clients
- Assist with contract (and subcontract) preparation and documentation
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe products
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, vision, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability plans, PTO, and 401(k) with company match.