We are seeking qualified candidates for a CIVIL ENGINEER to assume a key role within the firm. Qualified candidates are highly motivated and detail orientated candidates with experience in Civil Engineering land development, infrastructure design, and construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, utilities-water and sewer, sediment and erosion control, and traffic control. This position includes design and project management responsibilities within a team atmosphere. Candidates shall have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work closely with other team members and interact with clients and local review agencies. Local East Tennessee/Southwest Virginia area candidates preferred.
- Experience in grading, drainage, water and sanitary sewer work experience.
- Experience in preparing engineering design and construction plans, estimating, specifications, and/or technical reports to conform to design scope, budget, and schedule requirements and local, state and guidelines, standards and regulations.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, AutoCAD Civil 3D, required.
- HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, HydroCAD, StormCAD experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineering Intern (EI) certificate required, P.E. preferred.
- Four (4) to eight (8) years of design and project management experience.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for significant challenges and rewards. Selected candidate(s) will be located in our Kingsport, TN office.