AMT is growing and seeking a qualified Land Surveyor in our Rockville, Maryland office. This position entails survey project management, proposal preparation, scheduling, interaction with clients, directing and mentoring survey team. The candidate must be technically proficient with advanced knowledge of CAD, survey computations, field data collection, use of robotic field equipment, and GPS field and office procedures. A good personality, leadership abilities, team player mentality, and a focus on client service are characteristics desired in this candidate, as well as the professional surveying capabilities.
The ideal candidate would be capable of:
- Proposal preparation
- Managing staff and projects
- Answering staff CAD questions
- Training new staff on established CAD procedures
- Using static and RTK GPS field equipment and GPS software
- Using robotic total stations and data collectors
- Training new staff on latest field technologies and field procedures
- Laser Scanning knowledge and experience
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for significant challenges and rewards. Selected candidate(s) will be located in our Rockville, Maryland office.