AMT is seeking a MARKETING COORDINATOR with 2-8 years of experience in marketing and business development in the A/E/C or related industry to join our marketing team.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office is key for this position that is largely focused on proposal and marketing qualifications development as well as graphics support for promotional and project deliverables. Experience with InDesign, Deltek Vision and Photoshop preferred.
Typical responsibilities for the marketing coordinator position include:
Marketing Activities (75-85%)
- Understanding proposal development processes and knowledge of standard forms
- Leading and facilitating proposal planning, strategy preparation, and reviews
- Knowing production processes in order to develop, produce and deliver proposals on time
- Handling multiple assignments and working within deadlines
- Completing data entry to regularly populate the marketing database and track opportunities
- Being a team player and providing excellent customer service.
Other desirable skills include being able to efficiently research potential projects and clients, effectively write/edit technical text, employ knowledge of design/graphic principles, plan creatively for trade events, and market using the web and social media.
Business Development Activities (15-25%)
- Monitoring selected organizations’ plans and activities and facilitating the firm’s outreach or involvement, as appropriate
- Forming and cultivating relationships with external and internal contacts regarding potential contracts/projects, teaming opportunities, and the like
- Representing the firm as appropriate at selected events and attending events and functions where prospective clients may be introduced to the firm
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, journalism, communications or similar
- Marketing and proposal development experience (preferably for A/E/C or a professional services industry)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for significant challenges and rewards. The position will be in our Rockville, Maryland headquarters office.