AMT is growing and is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to assume a key role at the firm’s Rockville, Maryland location. Qualified candidates will have 10-15 years or more of experience with a strong background in CIVIL ENGINEERING AND WATER RESOURCES including land development, site design, stormwater management, water resources, drainage and water and sewer utilities to support our existing contracts. Responsibilities include directing engineering staff, coordinating work of multiple engineering disciplines and maintaining and creating client relationships. Experience in suburban Maryland is strongly preferred. Experience in Virginia and/or DC is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and review agencies
- Ability to work independently and supervise/mentor staff
- Ability to manage and prepare plans, permitting, specifications and cost estimates
- Ability to prepare, monitor and update schedules and budgets
- Ability to define and develop scope of work and design budgets for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Technical proficiency in using AutoCAD and Civil 3D–experience with MicroStation is a plus
- Communication skills to provide proposal preparation and client outreach.
- 10-15 years or more of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- PE required.