AMT is seeking a highly motivated TRAFFIC ENGINEER with 5 to 10 years of experience in Virginia working on Traffic Engineering projects to assume a key role in the firm’s Richmond office. Experience working on projects for VDOT and local jurisdictions is desirable.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Virginia-licensed Professional Engineer
- 5 to 10 years of Traffic Engineering experience
- Experience with Synchro, SimTraffic and SIDRA is required. Experience with HCS+, TransModeler and VISSIM is desired but not required.
- The selected candidate will perform traffic engineering-related tasks and will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies. Other tasks may include the preparation of traffic and pedestrian signal plans, Transportation Management Plans including TTC plans, and signing and pavement marking plans. Working knowledge of Microstation and OpenRoads Technology is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently in a team-oriented atmosphere.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for significant challenges and rewards. Selected candidate(s) will be based in our Richmond, Virginia office.